Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Painting while packing...

I should be packing...vacation starts Friday...oh well..the brushes were calling me...I painted this little chipboard oval with a wash of off white paint, then sponged on some green to make a mottled looking background...I painted some background leaves and then added the flowers and more leaves...
This is an ATC=Artist Trading Card, with a snowman just kinda freehand painted on...I kinda penciled him in, and then added the details....



This is a snowman painting I designed years ago...I used to do them on terra cotta pots of all sizes and sell them at craft shows...I even did them on a mailbox one time for a customer...I just stipple in my basic snowman shape, add some ground and a black hat...
Then just start adding details to them...this used to be one of my biggest requested Christmas classes and I always taught it in July...



1 comment:

  1. great work Debbie! enjoy the vacation: don't forget the paints and brushes ;o)

    ReplyDelete